- Робота в Україні
Ваш надійний помічник
Досвід роботи:не вимагається
As part of the game team, you will work closely with the game’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetize Gameloft’s customers.
You will also collaborate with an international team of Data scientists and contribute to the Gameloft’s data science R&D program.
The successful candidate will have good mathematics, statistics and computer science knowledge and will enjoy combining his/her analytical skills with business acumen to provide the game teams with the data and insights that will drive our continued success.
- Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- B.A. in math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required
- Software engineering skills, Python is a must have
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral)
- Strong interest for video games
- Familiar with machine learning techniques
For consideration please apply with your resume and cover letter.