We are looking for a Java Software Engineer who isn’t afraid of big databases, complex SQL queries, and hosted applications in a software-as-a-service environment. Someone who enjoys taking complex problems and distilling them into simple, elegant solutions.
The project is a part of a big eco-system in payments system domain. The system mainly serves for gift card programs and loyalty solutions managing and configuration. It interracts with at least 15 different APIs. The gift card solutions provided are used by leading brands in more than 65,000 restaurant, convenience store, and other retail locations in North America. The current users are located in United States and Canada but we are actively working on entering the European markets.
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to maintain existing applications and build exciting new features
- Triage and troubleshoot issues with existing products
- Solicit feedback early and often to make sure we are building the “right stuff”
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
- Contribute to the automated testing of our applications
- Estimate and plan with the development team to help ensure delivery schedules are met
- 3+ years developing Java based applications
- Strong understanding of Java SE and related technologies
- Effective knowledge of SQL and relational databases, as well familiarity with non-relational databases
- Experience with Unix and/or Linux
- Team-oriented while also working well as an individual
- At least Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Understanding of performance, scalability, and high-availability considerations when building hosted applications
- Experience with public cloud hosting solutions (e.g. Amazon AWS or Google Cloud)
Підписатися на расcилку нових вакансій: "Intermediate / Senior Java Developer в Харкові"
Введіть Ваш E-mail