Degree Medical College / Diploma in nursing & holder must hold a current DHA/HAAD/MOH registration.
Language: English Language is mandatory - minimum level - В1
Minimum 2 years experience
CV in English
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients
and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support
to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and
family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against
patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse
practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication
administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities,
and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse,
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment
inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using
equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information;
responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Provide quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous
- Identify, and manage as appropriate, treatment plans for patients at risk of developing chronic
diseases. Provide health promotion to these patients to improve long term quality care (E.g. dietary
advice, smoking cessation).
- Work in partnership with patients to support appropriate decision making.
- Liaise and support other members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies relating to patient
care, maintaining good communication channels.
- Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate programmes to promote health and well-being.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it
- Recognize and refer patients presenting with holistic health needs, including mental illness.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately, including initiation of
effective emergency care.
- Manage own patient caseload including the interpretation of test results and the ability to act upon
1. Location: Dubai Festival City
2. Period of Employment : Two (2) years
3. Probation Period : 6 months
4. Salary: 1650 - 2000 €
5. Daily working Hours : 8 Hours
6. Accommodation & Transportation : Provided by the company
7. Air Ticket : Return ticket will be provided by company upon completion of contract
8. Medical Benefits & Medical Insurance : Provided by the company
9. Leave Benefits : 30 days paid leave after one year
10. All other benefits : As per UAE Labor Law
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Медсестра в ОАЕ"
Введіть Ваш E-mail