Our client is an American holding of travel industry brands. Their main field of work is selling package tours that include flight and hotel booking. They also provide additional services, such as transportation and excursions.
DataArt’s team is currently reengineering legacy systems (distributed clustering platforms), supporting them, aggregating and visualizing logos, selecting tools, monitoring, and developing features.
The main technology stack of the project is Java.
This project will give you the opportunity to work with a full-fledged production system that has various monitoring tools and a good clustering system, you will also take part in migrating from the IBM cloud to AWS.
We’re searching for a specialist who will work in a team that provides support and response to various incidents and system crashes. The distributed teams are located in the US, so the work is tied to the US working hours.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience working with content management systems (CMS).
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Middle PHP Engineer, Travel App в Харкові"
Введіть Ваш E-mail