Playtika is a world’s leading online gaming company, the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is creating a fantastic customer entertaining experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users, and focusing on being a great place to work for our people!
Playtika in Dnipro is more than 150 of talented developers and artists who produce round-the-clock excitement via Caesars Casino game (which is in TOP-50 among all Facebook games).
Our friendly QA-team is looking for a confident middle/senior QA, who wants to develop in manual mobile/web testing, client-server interaction and server-side.
We will make friends if you have:
- 3+ years of software testing experience;
- Good understanding of client-server architecture;
- Understanding Web and Mobile technologies;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Experienced in test design techniques;
- Experienced with Tools — Charles, Firebug, TestLink. Bug Tracker — Jira;
- Experienced in discovering show stopper defects and find reproduction steps to crashes;
- Ability to write QA documentation -Test cases, Check lists, Test plans;
- Solid exploratory testing skills and knowledge to apply the right level of testing for a specific features;
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and and understanding Agile methodologies;
- Self-management skills;
- Experience with Version Control System (SVN) — nice to have;
- Testing web/mobile applications, social games, casino — nice to have;
- Good QA theory knowledge;
- Good English, written and spoken.
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them;
- Provide defects root cause analysis;
- Conduct functional and non-function testing of Web and Mobile application, including both GUI and back-end tests;
- Work closely with all scrum teams/product owners to make sure each release meets high quality standards;
- Identify and provide solutions to optimize the current process to assure the right first time on time delivery;
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness;
- Participating proactively in backlog refinement, sprint planning, team retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies;
- Provide impact analysis to measure and control test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions;
- Ensure the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team;
- Competitive compensation;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- 20 working days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year;
- Salary review once a year;
- Talented guys around and comfortable working conditions;
- Free corporate English trainings;
- Professional Trainings;
- Cute and funny corporate events;
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.