Ваш надійний помічник
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 75.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility at Aftermarket GmBH Representative Office in Kiev Ukraine as Sales Promoter:
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
• Manage day-to-day sales activities for the MAHLE distribution channel with to maintain and develop long terms relationships
•Define, analyse and evaluate customer needs and technical feasibility of customer requirements as well as deadlines and costings in quotation phase
• Visit new potential and existing MAHLE customers, consult them on market relevant MAHLE products, provide info on new ranges, conduct product training for them and their customer base to develop brand awareness and sales development, prepare presentations
• Process the customer complaints and route all technical issues and warranties to that of Technical Manager
• Participate in industry fairs, customer fairs, and exhibitions to ensure market competitiveness for MAHLE brand in all product groups
• Continuous monitoring of the market
• Forecast market feedback and trends for forward planning and always oversee competitors activities in our marketplace to ensure market transparency
Impress us — with your professional and personal skills.
• Technical education
• At least 3 years of relevant work in sales area
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Result — oriented and highly motivted
• Ability to handle pressure
• Ability to learn new procedure and processes
• Fluent English is a must (verbal & writen)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Willingness to travel
• Enthusiastic in sales and automotive industry
We offer you!
• Career opportunities
• Training and courses
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV to: отправить резюме.com
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Sales Promoter в Києві"