DataArt's client is an international investment company. We're currently forming a team for developing a large financial system. The product team will consist of several dozen specialists who are responsible for the development of the product, analysis of user experience, creation of the calculation algorithms, interactions with clients, and the quality and reliability of the product.
The specialists in this project must possess excellent software development skills, basic knowledge of the structure of investment institutions, understanding of terminology, and the ability to effectively interact with the team in order to incorporate and implement solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience developing commercial applications on .NET;
- Experience working with C#;
- Understanding of C# including the latest version of the ASP.NET MVC 4.5 framework;
- Experience with the development and support of multithreaded .NET applications;
- Experience with unit testing, refactoring;
- Deep knowledge of SQL (stored procedures, temporary tables);
- Experience working with database management systems (MongoDB);
- Solid knowledge of Web API;
- Experience using ORM technologies (EF, Dapper);
- Experience working with IoC Containers (Autofac, Ninject);
- Experience working with and understanding of the WCF architecture;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM);
- Good spoken English.
- Skills working with PowerShell;
- Skills of organizing the automated assembly of software (MSBuild);
- Knowledge of Web and Microsoft frameworks (WinAPI, WCF, WWF, EF, SSIS).
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.