Ваш надійний помічник
- Understanding of OOP and standard patterns of development;
- HTML + CSS;
- Experience with cross browser compatibility, responsive/adaptive design;
- Understanding Component-Based Design;
- Familiarity with a distributed source control system such as Git;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools. Knowledge of common front-end - development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc.;
- Able to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code;
- Ability to follow the timeline and meet deadlines;
- Good writing and verbal skills in English.
- Knowledge of SPA frameworks Angular 2/4/5 (preferred) or React;
- Commercial software development experience with JS;
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS / SCSS etc.);
- Basic knowledge of Linux (commands) at least basic command-line experience;
- NodeJS / FullStack experience.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sport activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.