We are looking for a RUSSIAN SPEAKING Project Coordinator who holds a valid Driving License with 2-3 years of experience and WILLING TO MOVE TO UAE, DUBAI.
The candidate should have relevant engineering/planning experience and diploma in Construction, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent discipline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management/coordination for assigned projects and be accountable for achieving results
- Manage and maintain documentation and data for multiple projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Coordinate between the office and site
- Monitor all communication channels including but not limited to e-mail and telephone notifications providing prompt responses
- Consult with design and engineering personnel to define production
- Attend and lead meetings as required (on site and/or office meetings)
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end as per work schedule and as directed by the Manager
- Liaise and coordinate with management, external consultants, sub-contractors for project management to ensure quality project delivery
- Visit supplier/subcontractor facility for any site related matters such as, production progress, sample collection, etc
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Responsible for site surveying & coordination and supervision of sub-contractors
- Notify the Manager on the additional works, progress, delays on site and take necessary action to resolve the same at the earliest
- Report on a daily basis of your daily tasks, accomplishments for the day, on-site progress and other responsibilities to the Manager at the end of the day
- Must be a Graduate in Engineering/ Planning, Architecture or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Valid Driving License
- Must possess thorough knowledge of regulations and MS Office
- Must be able to communicate diplomatically with consultants and sub-contractors
- Must have Russian and English communication skills: speaking, reading and writing
Salary will be discussed upon interview.
All the benefits as per UAE law: visa, health insurance.