Customer Care Support Specialists in the Written Response Team are the 'digital voice' of the company. This position exists to provide a great customer experience, optimize sales and profit margins by assisting customers in navigating our website, overcome procedural impediments, and in general, make it as easy as possible to do business with us. Specialists use their product knowledge, communication, and interpersonal skills to build value by closing sales, but also maximize future value by fostering a trusting relationship between company and the customer.
· Work with different business teams from 5 different locations
· Learn about different ecommerce business strategies and their effectiveness
· Improve your English written and verbal skills as well learn how to work with various modern software
- Attention to detail. This role implies extreme attentiveness and a detail-oriented mind.
- Perfectionism. We assume that you do not tolerate any kind of misprints and negligence
- Self-discipline. There are lots of duties with different timelines, you should be able to avoid rush and delays.
- Responsibility. Quality control is almost the front line of the company. Our customers will not be happy with poor results of work of this role
- Rationality. Strong desire to automate daily routines, intolerance to inefficient actions
- Self-learning. We expect that our new teammate will boost our marketing productivity in very short terms. Also, it's a perfect way to grow your career in the e-commerce industry.
- This role assumes remote work at the beginning, with periodic visits to the office in Odessa. Self-discipline and self-organization skills are mandatory.
- Excellent written communication skills including spelling, grammar, and vocabulary (at least B2-C1 level)
- Understanding of eCommerce business and/or digital marketing practices; personal experience with buying/selling goods via internet
- Experience with popular tools and utilities like browsers, email clients, MS Office tools is a must.
- Must type at least 40 words per minute with 95% accuracy or better
- Minimum of 1-year combined experience in retail, technical sales, mail order, internet sales, or customer service
- Answer incoming email inquiries from prospective and existing customers
- Answer questions about the company and its policies
- Assist customers through the whole purchase flow
- Distribute incoming emails to appropriate departments i.e. Purchasing, Marketing, Technical, etc.
Feel free to contact:
Skype - join.skype.com/invite/drfcDilvkoez
Telegram - t.me/softesis
FB - facebook.com/maria.belonozhko/