Ваш надежный помощник
ItemForge MMO Shop is recruiting Traders for Diablo 2
- A lot of freedom and/or flexible hours.
- Long term: this job is for years - the game may change, but the players remain the same!
- Wide variety of interesting tasks, no day is the same.
- Challenging projects for the brightest.
- 30 paid days off (of your choice) a year so you can celebrate holidays of your country/religion and/or take vacation(s).
- Attention to details.
- Passion for MMO games.
- Ability to read, adapt and learn fast (games change all the time, you need to stay up to date).
- Minimum 40h a week.
- 99% correct English
- Stable internet + PC able to handle the newest MMO games.
- Striving to improve and be better every day.
- Never making the same mistake twice.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Ability to focus on task at hand without tunnel vision.
You will NOT be a great fit if:
- You didn't spend at least a few thousands hours playing computer games (you must communicate and think like a gamer).
- You use default settings and your computer usage is limited to browsing web pages (weak API experience).
- You are not able to dedicate the best hours of your day to this work or need a close supervision (you are not able to motivate yourself).
Special requirements: working knowledge of Diablo 2 items and their market price, online a lot, fast typing.
- Delivering D2 orders.
- Customer support (written), including advising customers which products to buy, based on their progress and preferences.
You need to enjoy trading and know the market availability and price of every D2 item. You will also need a basic knowledge of all games and services we offer so you can provide support and handle orders for other games. Prior CS or D2 order delivery experience is desired.
Ideally you will be able to help with simple CM tasks during downtime between orders. This will guarantee enough work, regardless of the demand (which is seasonal).
Need all of the following information in your offer, failing to provide a clear answer to any of the topics will most likely cause your application to be auto-declined.
1. Which position are you applying for, why that one? Which responsibility do you find the most/the least appealing? What will you be doing most of the time (what do you think this position is all about)?
2. Typing speed (words/strokes per minute via 10fastfingers - best out of 3).
3. Experience in online gaming industry and Diablo knowledge.
4. MMO accomplishments (only list impressive things that take thousands of hours).
5. Weekly and yearly availability (how many hours and days per week you want to work and for order delivery positions, also how many hours you will be available).
6. Preferred trial and long-term hourly price.
7. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try D3 trial and make some levels on BOTH game modes).
8. Cover letter (Why do you want this job? What makes you the right fit? Why should we give you a chance?).
9. Previous work experience and where you are from.
10. PC & internet specifications.
11. Additional requirements:
- Trader: Are you able to help with CM tasks?
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Diablo 2 Trader (MMO) в Киеве"