Ваш надежный помощник
Teknos is a global coatings company with operations in more than 20 countries in Europe, Asia, and the USA, employing approximately 1,800 people. We are one of the leading suppliers of industrial coatings with a strong position in architectural and retail coatings. The company was established in 1948 and is one of Finland’s largest family-owned businesses. Teknos wants to make the world last longer by providing smart, technically advanced paint and coating solutions to protect and prolong. Always working in close cooperation with our customers and firmly believing that the company’s personnel are vital to its success, Teknos has created a corporate culture that is derived from family values, where each employee is heard and encouraged to take the initiative. Our goal is to make use of the great potential of our excellent personnel in order to create new solutions for our customers.
Teknos has grown rapidly in recent years and the company has a strong growth strategy for the future.
To strengthen Teknos Group’s operations and to support Teknos in its mission of fast and profitable growth, we are currently looking for an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities in Ukraine. An individual who are ready to grow and improve the business. A person who can continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations exploiting best practices from inside the company and innovative approaches more generally. Data-oriented and result focused.
• Cooperate with logistics and warehouse specialists, analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement changes.
• Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
• Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
• Oversee materials and inventory management.
• Developing the operations team into a highly effective and engaged team.
• Maintain constant communication with management and staff to ensure proper operations of the organization.
• Collaborating effectively in the country management team, and at Global operations teams.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
• Run a safe, injury/accident-free workplace.
• 2+ years' experience in an operations management position.
• Disciplined and systematic individual promoting high levels of operational rigour in all aspects of documentation and process management.
• Strong knowledge of local labour, safety and other relevant laws and norms.
• Knowledge of Forklift Legislation and Inspection.
• Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Fluent level of English.
What we offer:
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your skills and collect further experience within an international environment. You will have the support of a professional and international team in a growing company and a real impact on changing our Teknos world.
In Teknos you will also have:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a sustainable future.
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Operations manager в Киеве"