Ваш надежный помощник
The Paid Search Analyst position at OpticsPlanet, Inc. offers the opportunity to manage a multi-million-dollar ad-spend for multiple properties competing for best performance with the likes of Amazon, Cabelas, Zappos and other e-commerce giants. Your analytical skills will be stretched to their capacity, creating large campaigns and bidding strategies to respond to and anticipate seasonal trends and competitive landscape changes. Your teamwork and collaborative planning skills will be honed and tested as you work together with our Marketing, Web Design and Software Development Teams to manipulate the advertising logic and breadth of targeted products. You will help OpticsPlanet drive millions of revenue dollars by analyzing performance and expanding our paid search reach within the market. In short, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Paid Search/Search Engine Marketing professional or an up and coming talent with a track record of strong Paid Search/PPC results in less competitive markets, who learns quickly and thrives when given new challenges.
This is a full-time position where you'll be working with both with your team and other teams across the company in our office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Align paid search strategies with business objectives, priorities and goals for all channels including but not limited to Search, PLAs and Shopping campaigns, Comparison Shopping Engines, Remarketing, Display, and Affiliate
· Manage a multitude of campaigns and millions of dollars in ad spend through analysis, planning, optimization, reporting and tracking
· Manipulate bids, ad copy, and positioning to maximize the results and achieve the desired KPIs
· Develop strategies and recommendations that help our stores reach their performance targets
· Work in partnership with other advertising analysts to ensure the team synergy
· Maintain a strong relationship and business partnership with various 3rd party partners (including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon, Facebook and more)
· Collaborate with various Marketing teams like SEO and Copywriting to improve ad quality through landing page optimization and content creation as well as Web Design and Promotions to improve CTR & CVR by creating targeted incentives.
· Translate business requirements into technical specifications for development teams to launch new advertising channels, manipulate existing logic and help improve performance of our advertising initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
· Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or equivalent
· 1+ Years Proven Paid Advertising experience (with channels like AdWords, BingAds, Gemini, Facebook, Affiliate, and more)
· Paid Advertising Certifications are a plus
· Proficient in quantitative analysis / analytical skills with keen ability to translate analysis/trends/patterns into actionable insights and business decisions
· Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
· Experience with 3rd party bidding platforms and tools like Marine or Kenshoo are a plus
· Excellent spelling and ad writing skills
· Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
· Willingness to learn
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel and an overall comfort with software, technology and the internet
· Project management experience is a plus
To be successful in this position, you must have strong attention to detail, be able to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment. We have a very strategic approach to how we manage our advertising spend and the right candidate must be willing to adjust and learn.
Feel free to contact:
Skype - https://join.skype.com/invite/drfcDilvkoez
Telegram - https://t.me/softesis
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "PPС Specialist в Одессе"