Redcliffe Partners is currently looking for a Secretary. We encourage you to apply if you want to contribute your efforts to our team working on high-profile and challenging international projects.
- Higher education
- Proficient PC user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good command of English
- Working experience with personnel documents would be a plus, but is not mandatory
- Commitment to excellence, high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Commitment to the team.
- Supporting reception area: directing all incoming requests to the appropriate employees
- Sending correspondence by courier services
- Work with personnel documents, participation in the maintenance of personnel documents
- Receiving and sorting mail & deliveries
- Working with documents: scanning, printing, formatting
- Administrative and organisational support of staff
- Part time work (half a day) and flexible schedule with working in the office
- Official employment
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to отправить резюме with the subject “Secretary”.