Ваш надежный помощник
Our client is a UK based product FinTech company with an innovative own product – active and successful finance intelligence platform, advising high-wealth people on wealth management, assets and financial balance.
The company just set its new Bulgarian branch and is enhancing its own team. We are looking to hire a skilled remote working Senior Back-End Java/Kotlin Software Engineer to join the successful team and to contribute to the further progress.
Relocation to Bulgaria will be supported from the company - working visa, free accommodation in the first month.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and implementation of the event-driven microservices architecture, bringing the responsiveness, efficiency, scalability, robustness and security of the system up to the next level.
• Take the ownership of core system services, continuously improve the quality of the services by refactoring the architectural design and applying state-of-the-art technologies
• Establish and promote best practices in terms of the software lifecycle and QA, develop software solutions in key business areas.
• Contribute to the technical roadmap and bridge existing gaps by bringing on board extensive knowledge and skills on Cloud-native event-driven microservice architecture
• Collaborate with Product and Data teams to streamline the existing business processes and data flows
• Collaboration with the Head of DevOps to consolidate the existing software infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
• Document, demonstrate and disseminate solutions by technical reports, diagrams, and blogs/vlogs
• 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer using Java OR Kotlin programming language
• A track record of successfully delivering software projects using Service-Oriented, Cloud-based and event-driven techniques
• In-depth knowledge and skills on the Spring framework, including Spring boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud and Spring Security
• Extensive experience on using RDBMS and NoSQL databases
• Extensive experience on using Apache Kafka
• Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Jenkins based automated CI/CD pipelines
• Familiarity with static code analysis, TDD/BDD, exception handling, and monitoring and alerting facilities, such as Sonarqube, Pact, Cucumber, Sentry, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana and PagerDuty
• Familiarity with project management tools
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
• Strength in problem solving and issue-resolution with good attention to detail
Nice to have OR willing to learn:
• Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence
• Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight
• Effective collaborator with other team members
• Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn
• Confident being part of a small team that is building a business
• Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently
• Structured thought process and clear communication
• Attractive and fully negotiable salary range
• Potential for equity participation
• 25 days holiday
• Flexibility & fully remote working option
• Your choice of equipment
• Regular team events
• Exceptional team of experienced and motivated individuals from a range of industries
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Senior Back-End Java/Kotlin Engineer в Киеве"