About the company
In just three years, Optio Incentives has become the leader in share-based payments in Norway and Sweden. Our mission is to create a feeling of ownership, aligning the interests of employees and shareholders. Within the framework of share-based payments we help companies structure the optimal incentive scheme, maximizing the perceived value amongst employees and participants.
About the project
Designing share-based payment programs and managing them over time is difficult and complicated. Therefore, we have built software that makes it easier. Our system supports all types of financial instruments that companies are using to motivate and award their employees. It manages things like value calculations, financial reporting and tax offsets.
We have big ambitions for international expansion, which is why we need to strengthen our development team.
In terms of culture, we treat each other with respect, try to be helpful and are client-oriented. We are continuously improving every aspect of the company and product, and expect you to take part in this work.
Why work with us
- opportunity to work with exciting technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Next.js, GraphQL, React and Material-UI
- long-term employment with 24 paid vacation days per year and other social benefits
- paid time off for official Ukrainian holidays
- partial pay for sick days
- competitive salary (based on your professional skills)
- professional growth opportunities
- competent colleagues in Ukraine and Norway
- secure employment in a profitable company
- we cover half of the cost for relevant courses and conferences
- we desired, you can lead development of specific services
- cooperate with the team to create great user experience
- in cooperation with our product manager and tech lead, find the best way of solving business needs
- investigate and make plans for improving existing frontend codebase and implement them together with the team
- be an important voice in the improving and developing the frontend architecture
- mentor colleagues in the front end team
- participate in composing API contracts for our microservices (REST and GraphQL)
We expect you to have
- experience with coding adaptive designs with HTML and CSS
- experience in writing unit and functional tests for React
- understanding of CI/CD systems
- good verbal and written communication skills in English
- good team working skills
It would be a plus if you have
- working with TypeScript/Flow
- solid experience with React
- strong webpack configuration knowledge
- experience with Material design system and Material UI framework
- experience with JSON:API or GraphQL
- experience with backend development
- working with Docker
Send your resume and let's get acquainted!