The Talent Acquisition Officer will be based in Lviv, Ukraine. She or he will develop, gain support for and implement the approaches needed to identify, attract, and acquire the best talent to meet WFP's business needs. The ideal candidate has a deep passion for talent acquisition; constantly thinks about how to introduce new methods and ideas for identifying and engaging top talent required to achieve WFP objects; and successfully enlists support from the business for talent attraction, networking and employer branding engagement initiatives and a strong knowledge of the various aspects of talent acquisition. The candidate will have supervision responsibilities over a small Talent Acquisition team.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
The Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop effective talent acquisition strategies by using new technologies, social media, software and networks, to identify, attract, and hire the best talent in support of the country's office's strategic goals.
- Stay up-to-date on new media tools, and best practices, and seek management's support to implement them for achieving recruitment goals.
- Partner with managers to understand their specific functional staffing needs and implement solutions to meet these needs, following standard processes and ensuring alignment with broader WFP policies.
- Articulate WFP's employee value proposition to enhance visibility and reputation in key sourcing channels by carrying out impactful and targeted employer branding activities.
- Build partnerships, and develop and maintain strong relationships that include outreach to schools, institutions of higher learning, target diversity organizations, professional associations and other recruiting sources to ensure sourcing produces a strong talent pipeline.
- Review and streamline the recruitment process through straightforward data analysis and put forward some simplifications to contribute to process efficiencies and improvements.
- Collate data and prepare regular, accurate reports (ie a dynamic dashboard) on the talent acquisition activities that enables informed decision-making and consistent information for stakeholders.
- Increase the quality of applicant flow, including both internal and external, passive and active candidates.
- Handle full-cycle recruitment for the positions in the country.
- Perform other duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: First University degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public or Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or other relevant fields. An advanced university degree is an added advantage.
Experience: Five (5) or more years of experience in Human Resources and specifically in Talent Acquisition roles.
Languages : Fluency (level C) in English and Fluency in the language of the duty station.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TYPE & LEVEL OF CONTRACT: Service Contract level 8 (SC8)
- DURATION: 12 months
- DUTY STATION (City, Country) : Lviv, Ukraine
- ONLY Ukraine nationals can apply for this position .
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications and cover letters no later than Monday 06th June 2022.