UKEESS Software House is a custom software development and consulting company with a big experience with service development. Right now, we are currently looking for Senior Node.JS Developer for the full time position in Lviv, who love tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale.
Heart of our project base in Silicon Valley, California. This ambitious project is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled the nation’s largest on-demand car repair site in the USA. Using ML/AI this project helps billions of people automatically checks and compares prices from the top financial product by the one-click user experience.
- GraphQL API (no REST)
- PostgreSQL DB (transactional)
- ClickHouse (columnar DB for data warehousing)
- Redis (session storage, task queue management)
- Sequelize ORM (exploring Prisma as a potential replacement)
- Jest test runner
- Infrastructure: Docker images orchestrated with Kubernetes, Ksonnet. Currently all hosted on AWS.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Intimate knowledge of JS ecosystem (tooling, libraries, etc.).
- Experience with React (web frontend, server-side rendering, and React Native on mobile platforms).
- Experience with large, complex code bases and know how to maintain them.
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo a big plus.
- Upper intermediate English.
- Writing clean, well designed, testable, efficient code
- Tests and maintaining thorough test coverage.
- Lead design and development of projects, either independently or in a team.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members and participate in design decisions.
- Be the gatekeeper of the codebase and ensure that it stays stable, readable, and free of technical debt.
UKEESS Software House offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free study and practice of English
- Progressive management style
- Foreign business trips
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- Individual approach to professional and career growth
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- 3 health packages to choose
- Paid vacation
- Free lunches, drinks
- No dress-code
- Corporate gifts, celebrations and fun activities
- Sport activities: Tennis, Soccer
If you are looking for perspective position send us your CV right now!
We are always happy to meet new colleagues and their new ideas!