March 2015 – EPAM System (Thomson Reuters)
CMS – court management solution.
C-Track is a user-friendly, Web-based court case management system
designed to help client better manage court workflow, allowing court
to process cases faster and more efficiently.
The C-Track case management system provides efficiencies and optimization for day-to-day operations, such as:
Advanced rules engine, calendaring/Scheduling, docketing, case information,
entity management, case relationship management, reporting, security and access-level restrictions, web-based solution.
March 2015 – August 2015.
Customization of an existing product for the needs of the courts of first instance in the city of San Francisco. Development of new features, fix bugs etc.
August 2015 –
Development of the main module and functionality that can be used in custom projects.
Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Junit, Mockito, JQuery, Ajax, Maven, Drools, LiquiBase, Tomcat, Oracle, MSSQL, Jasper Reports.
Oct 2014 – March 2015 – EPAM System (Java courses and Java Lab)
• Home-Helper web application (Java Core/EE, Maven, Mercurial). The homepage is developed to take orders for homework. The defined roles are assigned to all users depending on their needs: the customer, the master, the administrator. The homepage function on the principle that the customer leaves the order and the master can see a list of all orders. If the master replied to the job, the customer receives a notification. The administration panel is designed for the administrator.
• Websrapping (Java EE). The parser of Arab dating site “lovehabibi”. There is possible to select the required country and gender (M or F) in the program. After that, the information from peoples’ profile according to your selection criteria plus theirs photo will be saved.
• Websrapping (Java EE). Parser AndroidMarket & Apple Store. It finds information about the applications you specify and stores them on the local disk.
• Site for Restaurant (Java EE, Maven, Mercurial). There is the possibility of online registration available as well as table reservation, ordering from menu, “My Cabinet”.2005-2011– Kyiv National Economical University (banking)2015-2016 (6 months) – Epam java mentoring program (Java CORE/ Java EE).
2015 (2 months) – Front-end course (CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax)
2013-2014 – Java courses (Java CORE/ Java EE).
Увлечения, интересы, умения:
• Java Core (Collections, Multi-Threading, IO, Networking)
• J2EE (JSP/Servlets)
• Web server (Tomcat)
• Spring framework (MVC, JDBC, Hibernate)
• MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL
• Junit, Mockito
• IntelliJ IDEA
• Jasper Reports