Period: 2011-2012 Name of company: Touch Tech, Ukraine
Position: Software and hardware developer
Implementation HID (Human Interface Device) into multimedia advertisement systems:
- Contactless multimedia shop-windows (based on rear projection film, HID, central computer, software)
- Technologies “Interactive surface” ( interactive floor, interactive walls)
- Contactless equipment for presentations and conferences
Period: 2010 – 2011 Name of company: State Company UKROBORONSERVICE, Ukraine
Position: Lead Specialist
State service. Participation in international defense projects on development and delivery of goods, products and services for military purposes.
Period: 2009 – 2010 Name of company: “HTWG-Konstanz”, Germany
Position: Software engineer
Participation in international scientific research and industrial project on design and implementation of renewable energy sources technologies in marines and submarines.
Modules and systems being designed during participation in the project are as follows:
- vehicle control module
- hardware and software for on-board information-measuring complex
- hydrogen fuel cell control module
- on-board navigation module
- coast server with real time measuring data processing core
- measuring data web monitor
- project database
- data transmitting channel via GPRS connection
- touch screen control panel and user interface
Period: 2007 Name of company: “Vytova LTD”, Kyiv, Ukraine
Creation and implementation of technical algorithms and software package for automatic design and planning of mobile mechanical parts.
Period 2006 Name of company: internship at “National University of Ukraine “KPI”
- Design of remote nodes based on the C51 family microcontrollers for collection and procession of measurement data (C-Keil programming software package, Silicon Laboratories development board). RS485 and RS232 protocols were used for measurement data transfer.
- Design network (Ethernet) nodes and protocol converters based on java-comparable microcontrollers for measurement data collection and procession, real-time systems for online data monitoring (java + Eclipse development software, DSTiny-512 development board).
Personal projects and awards: First Place Award Certificate for the victory in annual competition in projecting and design on the basis of technologies "National instruments" for the design of "Solgenis" system. Russian affiliate National Instruments, 2010
Design of electronic circuit and software package for module that provides controlled patching of GSM-network subscribers.EDUCATION
University: National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» (NTUU «KPI»), (Pobedy Avenue, 37, Kyiv, 03056, Ukraine).
Department: NTUU “KPI” Faculty of Air and Space Systems, Department of automation experimental researches
Degree: Master, 4.99 /5.0
Graduation Year: 2010
PUBLICATIONS AND CONFERENCES
VII International Scientific Conference “Gyrotechnologies, Navigation and aerospace technologies”,– report “Remote input-output modules for measurement data procession”, Kyiv, Ukraine, April 2009
II International Scientific Conference “ Intelligence, Integration, Reliability ” - report “Adoptive navigation systems for mobile platforms”, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2009
“ Information and measuring system for environmental friendly renewable energy sources” – technical documentation and manual, Konstanz, Germany, 2010
“The concept of optical filtering in mobile cyborg platforms on the Calman filters basis” - article, Warsaw, Poland, 2009
Увлечения, интересы, умения:
Position to apply: .NET C# Developer
Key information: Software development, Electronic design, Scientific researches
The main goal: To join professional developers team in a progressive company, to work and increase professional skills
Languages: Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (fluent), German ( technical documentation level )
IDE: Visual Studio 2010, LabViewIDE-2008, Borland Delphi 7, PonyProg, AVR-studio, ElectronicWorkbench, Auto Cad 2010, MS Visio 2003
Design: 3D Studio Max, Photoshop
Microcontroller systems: 8051 architecture: i8051, SiLabs C8051F310, ATmega8, ATmega16; ARM architecture: AT91SAM9; National Instruments technologies: cRIO –RealTime data processing modules; DSTiny-512 – java compatible protocol converter