Age: 35 years
Place of Birth: Mariupol, Ukraine
PROJECT ENGINEER / MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Mar 2010 – Present PMO Project Engineer
METINVEST Holding, Ukraine
• Prepare of CRS (Customer requirements specifications).
• Evaluating tenders and providing recommendations.
• Collect and analyze engineering data to evaluate projects.
• Keep track of changes during the project.
• Perform production costs analysis.
• Perform the scope control.
• Prepare change requests.
• HAZOP review.
• Evaluation of technical solutions (hot strip rolling mill 1700 revamping, customer: Ilyich Iron & Steel Works). Technical efficiency analysis of existing finishing mill (work rolls cooling system, work roll shifting system, work roll gap adjustment hydraulic system, main drives analysis, etc).
Sep 2009 – Jan 2010 Mechanical Design Engineer, La SOCIETE SERFI INTERNATIONAL, Annaba, Algeria (North Africa)
• Provide mechanical design support to the project engineering team.
• Create 3D models and 2D drawings using SolidWorks and AutoCAD Mechanical.
• Create a BOM.
• Stress calculation.
• Prepare change requests.
• Estimate the cost of replacing BOF vessels (customer: ArcelorMittal Annaba, Algeria).
Aug 2006 – Oct 2008 Mechanical Design Engineer, AZOVINTEX LLC (ISD Corporation), Mariupol, Ukraine
• Design and calculations of lifting equipment for lifting heavy parts (up to 200 t) of blast furnace body (V=4555 m³, equipment supplier: Danieli Corus, customer: Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works, Ukraine).
• Prepare and check sketches, create 3D models.
• Design 2D layout for mechanical parts (AutoCAD).
• Create BOM.
• Perform stress analysis (SolidWorks Simulation and ANSYS Workbench).
• Supervised installation of newly installed equipment (BOF gas secondary treatment system, equipment supplier: Siemens VAI, customer: Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works, Ukraine).
Jun 2002 – Aug 2006 Revamping Engineer (Heavy Plate Mill 3000), Ilyich Iron & Steel Works, Mariupol, Ukraine
• Resolve problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies and concepts.
• Create 3D models of equipment for strength calculations.
• Finite element analysis (FEA).
• Failure analysis of rolling mill equipment. Gathering statistics.
LANGUAGE Eng, Ukr, RuEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Sep 1997 - Aug 2002 Priazovskyi State Technical University
Mechanical Engineering Faculty
Master's thesis: “Study of mechanical properties of metal-polymer composite DIAMANT MM Stahl 1018¹. Repair of rolling mill housing window with metal-polymer MM 1018”.
¹ - DIAMANT MM Stahl 1018 is a registered trademark of DIAMANT Metallplastic GmbH (Germany).
Увлечения, интересы, умения:
Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA). Certificate ID C-BBUEVDKF93.
SolidWorks / SolidWorks Simulation, Siemens UG-NX, AutoCAD Mechanical, KISSsoft, ANSYS WB, Pro/Engineer, MathCAD, MS Project, Primavera P6, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation.