02.2012-present – Technical Support Engineer at ThinkGrid, Colt Group Company. (www.thinkgrid.com , www.colt.net )
- 1st level Technical support. Phone Support and critical Customer Support
- IASO cloud backup support (IASO certified specialist)
- Hosted Virtual environment support (Hosted desktops and servers, Voip, Exchange, Cloud backup)
- Administrating and troubleshooting problems for Windows Server 2008/2003, Exchange 2007, MXlogic, Microsoft Office 2007/2010, Voice over IP technologies, and networking problems
- Parallels Business Automation (PBA) Control Panel Support
10.2009 – 02.2012 – sales and technical support specialist at International Company ProsteerGroup (GsmServer). (www.gsmserver.com, www.prosteergroup.com )
- Selling of software solutions
- Customer service in multi-language, multi-culture environments (English and Spanish).
- Presales - post-sales (and technical) support.
- Managing Alibaba.com company account.
- Initiating and Managing eBay.com Company accounts.
- Initiating and Managing Amazon.com Company account.
- Program/Project Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- Purchasing management.
- Business analysis monthly reports.
26.05.2009-01.09.2009 – Project manager «Euro-Brend» at Italian Chamber of Commerce in Ukrane (www.ccipu.org );
- accompaniment of the delivery
- customs clearance
- Supporting current customers and working with new ones
- arrangement and supervising of a retail booth
01.05.2006-10.04.2009 – administrator and interpreter at the seminars of International School Project “Character Education”, Lviv, Ukraine (www.isponline.org ), part time;
06.06.2008-04.09.2008 – participant of the international student exchange program “Work&Travel USA” at Harrah’s resort center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA(www.harrahs.com);
08.11.2006-08.08.2007 – coordinator of the ”Speed Reading” courses of Viacheslav Krasov Project, Lviv, Ukraine. (www.krasov.net ), part time;Education:
09.2003-05.2009 – Student of the Lviv National University named after I.Franko(Ukraine) at the international relations department, the 5th year(masters);
master's degree work: «Formation and development of electronic business (in Ukraine and USA)»09.2003-05.2009 – Student of the “Lviv Politechnic” University (Ukraine), economical department, the 5th year (masters, externally);
master's degree work: «Features of «Enterprise» financing in the conditions of development of international economics»
Увлечения, интересы, умения:
English – fluent, Spanish – fluent, Polish – basic;
Computer skills: Operation systems: Windows, Linux(Mandriva); Microsoft Office, Internet, Bugalteria 1C, basis of programming languages (Basic, Fox pro, Delphi, Java).
Driver license, category B; I own a car, driving experience – 9 years;
Certificates and recommendation letters are attached