OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/RECEPTIONIST POSITION (with knowledge of English)
IN MAJOR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE ACCOUNT OFFICE
Integrated Real Estate Services Provider (IRES) is looking for a new colleague to become a valuable part of Facility Management Team at our corporate client office space.
Legal full time employment is with IRES. Actual constant place of work in the office of our international client, located in professional Business Center (32/2, Moskovska Street, Pecherskiy district).
We welcome smart, energetic, experienced and open face new friend to our team for long term mutual work. Our new colleague will operate as administrator/receptionist within normal working hours (09.00-18.00).
Knowledge of English is the must (advanced/upper intermediate): telephone conversations, face to face meetings, translation of the texts, and letters on the request. We’ll request a colleague to present the knowledge of English during interview process.
- 1) Meeting visitors in the office / Offering tea, coffee, water etc;
- 2) Managing documentation:
- ü (register) for guests, clients etc;
- ü copying and scanning documents, etc.;
- 3) Reception and forwarding of incoming phone calls, faxes;
- 4) Processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence (reception, registration and redirection);
- 5) Making orders for sending and sending mail by courier services and by mail;
- 6) Receiving of office supply to the company office;
- 7) Administration and supporting with an office e-mail account;
- 8) Organization of material and technical support of rooms for negotiations for meetings
- 9) Assistance in translation of documents for presentations;
- 10) Reporting;
- 11) Communication with the technical service of the Business Center;
- 12) Registration of passes for new employees;
- 13) Interaction with all departments of the Company and companies providing the services is necessary for the resolution of issues in the office;
- 14) Visiting the post office for the purpose of sending / receiving letters;
- 15) The organization of reception of deliveries (the order of a cargo parking, a meeting of loaders at a freight elevator, etc.);
- 16) Сooperation with IFM department and support on the request;
- Main skills and abilities:
- Ø Excellent communication skills;
- Ø Advance use of computer;
- Ø Advance level of knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook;
- Ø Ability to effectively work in multi task environment during the working day;
- Salary package: 16 000,00 UAH net salary per working month after all taxes by the company.
- Smartphone with corporate connection