We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.Required skills:
· Understanding of technical documentation in detail
· Analysis of requirements
· Understanding of software development process
· Strong knowledge of software testing
· Strong knowledge of testing types and techniques
· Understanding of testing life cycle
· Understanding of bug life cycle
· Experience with writing test documentation
o Test cases
o Bug reports
o Test Plan will be plus
· Experience with project management tools (Jira)
· Experience with test management tools (Zephyr will be plus)
· Good communication skill with English speaking teammates on technical issues, assessmentsResponsibilities:
· Review and analyze application specifications
· Collaborate with QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
· Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
· Evaluate product code according to specifications
· Create logs to document testing phases and defects
· Report bugs and errors to development teamsWe offer:
· Full-time job, competitive salary with regular revision and bonuses
· Payed sickness leave and vacations
· Perspectives of growth in a team according to a personal development plan
Technical and team building trainings
· Working with the first league international clients
· Possibility of business trips to our offices in AmericasAbout the company:
WebCreek is the software development company specializing in website development, custom cloud applications, management software and Unity3D/VR technologies.
Hewlett-Packard, Nike, NASA, Shell are among our numerous clients.
Our company was established back in 1996 with HQ in Houston, Texas. Now we are having more than 70 people in our steadily growing team with offices in Quito, Ecuador and Lviv, Ukraine.
Visit our web-site: http://webcreek.com
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Automation QA tester в Львове"
Введите Ваш E-mail