Ваш надежный помощник
ItemForge is looking for an experienced MMO player with conversational English skills for remote work in MMO Shop (3$/hour - about 500$/month). Higher salary and more challenging tasks are available for people with excellent English, expert gaming knowledge and attention to detail. We are a micro company from Poland, which sells virtual goods and services for online games since 2012. Currently, our flag games are Diablo 2, Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft.
- Long term (this job is for years - the game may change, but the players remain the same!)
- Responsible & reliable
- Ability to read (games change all the time, you need to stay up to date)
- STABLE internet + PC able to handle the newest MMO games
We need a person who is online a lot (minimum 8h+ almost every day) for D3 boosting or WoW multiboxing. You’ll have to use 3rd party programs like Multiboxer and be tech savy (good at troubleshooting software etc.)
You will be doing on demand live boosting (when customer is playing himself) or multibox WoW. You should have above average skills, good enough game knowledge and at least communicative English.
Please, provide answers to the questions below in your offer or attached as CV (failing to provide a clear answer to any of them will most likely cause your application to be auto-declined):
1. Why are you applying for this position? What kind of tasks do you think you will do?
2. Daily/Weekly availability
3. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try D3 trial and make some levels on BOTH game modes)
4. Preferred long-term hourly price (don't waste time asking for more than is offered)
5. PC/Internet specifications (can you stream?)
6. MMO accomplishments (only list impressive things that take thousands of hours)
7. Experience in online gaming services industry
8. English level
9. Cover letter (sell yourself!)
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Booster (MMO Game Player) в Киеве"