Nestle Business Services in Lviv is announcing an opening for Buyer Support Services Specialist with knowledge of English.
- Work closely with Strategic Buyers team to support ongoing activities and identify areas of improvement;
- Support negotiation process with predefined suppliers, prepare request for information/request for proposal;
- Prepare periodic and on demand reports, graphs and analytics concerning suppliers, spends, contracts etc.;
- Conduct Supplier Research and populate predefined template on supplier information;
- Follow up with suppliers on outstanding Responsible Supplier Audits confirmation dates and information, Supplier Audit tracking;
- Set up e-surveys online, following up with stakeholders and generating final report/scorecard;
- Ensure compliance with Nestle Supplier Code, Supplier Audits and standard procurement practices.
- University Degree;
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly in MS Excel), experience of working in SAP will be an advantage;
- Ability to work with others as a team player;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills;
- Strong customer focus and service orientation;
- Proficiency in English (Upper Intermediate: spoken and written);
- Competitive benefits and salary package;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environment and friendly team;
- Relocation package.