CoreValue, one of the fastest-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a DevOps Engineer for Lviv or other offices.
We are seeking an energetic person with strong technology and consulting background and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals
- Passionate, trustworthy, team-player, who is positive minded with a can-do attitude and exceptional follow-through.
- Articulate and experienced communicator with superb interpersonal, and documentation skills
- Linux / UNIX – Is your desktop a Linux box? Must have strong practical Linux based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment. Engaged in the open-source community. Experienced in building and maintaining highly available and distributed solutions.
- Automation – Proficient in IT infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt or others. Experience with Apache Storm deployment would be a great plus.
- Scripting – Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc. Experienced with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Continuous integration - Experience with Jenkins, Docker, TeamCity.
- Experience of implementation and support of virtualized hosting environments (Amazon Web Services)
- Application Delivery – Good understanding of availability technologies such as Load-Balancing, Denial-of-Service mitigation and prevention methodologies.
- Software Technologies – Knowledge of one of the programming languages such as Python, PHP, Java, etc. Familiarity with MySQL (other database technologies such as PostgreSQL and Cassandra a plus).
- Troubleshooting – Superb troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Procedures & Documentation – Capability to document well as well as follow policies and procedures in day-to-day operations of DevOps.
- New office with well-staffed kitchen facilities,
- Medical compensation
- Sport compensation
- Language school with a native speaker
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses
- Lunch compensation and availability of snacks and dibs on-site