Ваш надійний помічник
• Create Azure DevOps CICD pipelines primarily for Azure PAAS Services (e.g. Azure functions, logic apps, app/sql services)
• CICD pipelines must include code analysis, ARM template scans, SAST/DAST where appropriate
• CICD pipelines must be implemented in Azure DevOps yaml Pipelines (e.g. not classic visual editor for Build/Release)
• Automate environment provisioning leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
• Automation should include enabling monitoring, tracking of assets, and enable cost management (e.g. through tags)
• Debug performance or other environment related issues
• Develop Dashboards for Monitoring and Alerting Rules
• Work with development teams to document and streamline as much of their workflow as possible, including agile branching and release strategies.
• Orchestrate end-to-end coordinated deployments of both app code and data
• Create reusable, extensible, secure COE artifacts (e.g. CICD yaml templates, ARM Templates, Blueprints) to enable wide-spread adoption by developers of best practices and compliance across an organization
• Coach development teams on how to use the above COE templates, self-service automation, and branch/release strategies as it applies in an Agile SDLC
• Good communication skills and troubleshooting skills
• Someone who can handle multiple complex systems and not shy away from the challenge of improving them.
• At least 5 years of experience with DevOps automation & Infrastructure as code using both scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Bash, Python) and Configuration Management DSLs (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
• Experience working in agile/scrum environment
• Self-driven and should be able to create work in less guided environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to converse and collaborate with globally distributed software teams
• Active listening and excellent presentation and writing capabilities
• Critical thinking, decision-making, time/stress management and organizational skills
• Influence a culture of service ownership at organization. Engage in training and mentoring to help develop other engineers with this mindset
• 2+ years of experience of Azure DevOps tools & Azure ecosystem
• Experience with IAC tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
• Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
• Proficient in Git framework and branching strategies.
• Strong communication, analysis and problem-solving skills
• Adaptable to changing architecture and new technologies
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Relevant technologies
• Agile Certified Engineer
• Azure Certified DevOps Engineer and/or other Azure certifications
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "DevOps engineer в Вінниці"