GEACOM is a growing international translation company. At GEACOM we have multiple opportunities for you to help you achieve success in your career and personal development.
You are always keen to learn more?
You are good at languages?
Join our team!
Full-time remote JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER in translation company.
Job description, tasks
- Assisting in management of translation and localization projects.
- Monitoring and controlling project deadlines.
- Preparation and maintenance of projects data in CAT-tools.
- Editing and proofreading.
- Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures of translation, editing and proofreading.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English. Russian or Ukrainian native.
- Other languages would be beneficial.
- To be experienced Trados or Memoq user. Other CAT-tools will be beneficial.
- Wide translation experience.
- Experience in editing and proofreading.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen and learning attitude.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- No previous project management experience required but would be beneficial.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Full time job contract.
- Working in a creative, young and friendly team of professionals.
- Intensive hands-on and complex training: project management and software as well. Interesting dynamic environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fair and competitive salary.
- Professional development and self-expression.
- Paid vacation after 10 months of work.
- 8-hours working day plus 1 hour for dinner.
- Work in shifts starting from period of 9-11 till 18-20, 5 days per week - by consent, deviations from normal working hours are possible.
Working time Full-time work