Dev-Pro.net company is going to run a Python training course for Intermediate QA Specialists, who has strong background in manual testing and basic experience in automation, in order to provide best students with opportunity to join a rapidly growing project.
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, a data management system and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in ""offline-first"" mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with Cloud data storage and/or other systems, support 3d party software and be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. The client already has a great influence on the QSR industry in the USA and actively conquers the European market (Spain and Great Britain in perspective).
You will have the opportunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in the QSR industry.
Application suite includes:
1) Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron) POS app.
2) Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
3) Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
4) Configuration (NodeJS/Angular2/AWS Lambdas)
We are looking for the Intermediate level QAs, with automation experience and a strong background in manual testing, who are willing to learn Python.
We prepared an intensive course, that is aimed to train your Python skills and that is already planned and prepared by our internal mentor. The time for education will be billable for participants according to their usual rate.
In case of successful training course completion you will have an opportunity to join the POS project team and continue improve your Python skills in test development or Dev-Pro.net company other projects.
During educational course (first 1 month) all your working time will consist of several activities:
- attending offline lessons with our internal mentor
- individual work on home tasks
By results of this course you might be assigned to the project and get engaged in automation tasks.
- At least 2,5 years of test experience;
- Good knowledge of web-based application structure;
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types;
- Test design techniques strong knowledge;
- Review and testing requirements;
- Bugs life cycle, types of bugs;
- Databases general knowledge;
- REST API testing basic knowledge;
- Experience in UI testing;
- Experience in using Browser Developer tools;
- HTML/CSS good knowledge;
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of Python, Java, C# or other modern programming language;
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver;
- Experience in testing on mobile platforms;
- Experience in performance testing;
- Experience in testing mobile apps using Appium;
- Experience with Mocha Chai;
- MongoDB knowledge.
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Intermediate QA Manual for Automation training в Харькове"
Введите Ваш E-mail