IT Product company is looking for a Recruiter. We're looking for candidates with at least one year of experience in recruitment. Our team now has ten employees (developers, marketing, and administrative team), and we're looking to grow bigger closest few months. In overage, we expect to have from 3 up to 5 open positions per month.
- The full cycle of recruitment (Including candidate's screening, selection, CV database management, phone and one-on-one interviews, feedbacks, creation of job offers, onboarding, positions advertisement, and update)
- Promote the company's reputation as a great place to work regular analytical reporting
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 1+ years of experience as a Recruiter/HR Administration/Researcher
- Confidence and proficiency in full-scale HR interview
- Strong management and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English (all internal communications in English)
- Social Media experience with LinkedIn and Facebook, and social networks
- Ability to work under pressure, leadership skills, and charisma
- Experience in IT recruitment is a plus.
- Individual career path, opportunities for self-realization
- Quick career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Social package and benefits (paid vacation, free English classes, paid sick leave, pregnancy policy, regular holidays)Opportunity to attend paid seminars, training, programs abroad.
- Additional vacation days