- Linux kernel development experience;
- Knowledge of C or C++;
- University degree in technical sciences;
- Technical English (higher level is advantage).
- High salary, additional bonuses;
- Financial support for non-resident candidates;
- Official employment or private entrepreneurship;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Free lunches;
- Free English courses;
- Career and professional development;
- Gym / pool / health treatments;
- Convenient office location (Kyiv);
- Good working place with the most up-to-date equipment.
Please, send your CV marked «Linux Kernel Engineer» in the subject via e-mail: resume[at]itrs.ua