About the Customer and Project:
Our customer is the world’s largest DNA network in the world from the USA and helping people find the singular story in their DNA and family history. This database contains billions of rich historical records and millions of family trees over the past 19 years. Also, using this resource and DNA analysis, you can determine your ethnicity, susceptibility to a variety of genetically transmitted diseases, and more.
And right now, we are looking for the Middle / Senior Performance Analyst who wants to join our new ambitious team for the full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.
Our ideal teammate will be working on multiple company stacks and inventory system and responsibility will include:
- defining SLO and SLA’s for multiple stacks and tracking status for completing or enabling those objectives for Web Pages, Services, End-points, Mobile Apps, etc.
- creating and maintain an extensive inventory of test data in production
- improving user experience and having financial impact via conversions and retention
- making systems more efficient and performant, reducing costs and often increasing availability and reliability
Along with the team, your responsibilities will be next:
- web page delivery and page execution performance; with positive user experience (response times meet business criteria/goals)
- identifying issues and bottlenecks, increasing the organizations' ability to perform foundational Performance functions; then focusing on the harder problems
- ensure that new product releases are performant, scalable, and resilient with the ability to scale to meet customer demand in users and data
- responsible for creating performance use cases, scenarios and performance test plan creation for strategic projects
- as the deep technical expert, analyze, root cause, and collaborate with engineers in finding and addressing issues
- 3+ years of experience in building / profiling and tuning highly performant, scalable, and reliable enterprise applications (using Java)
- understanding and experience with AWS cloud services or equivalent
- experience with Cloud-based performance testing with Azure, AWS, etc.
- SSO/SAML/ADFS/IDP (Identity management)
- load Balancers / F5 configurations knowledge
- experienced in the advanced usage of JMeter or like tools to place a load on systems for performance profiling and tuning, assessments, and to enable various forms of performance/FMEA testing throughout the build pipeline
- English: Upper-Intermediate +
Will be a plus:
- experience profiling and collaborating with development in tuning Nodejs / React or Angular services
- experience with Web Page Performance tools, such as WebPageTest, Google Lighthouse, Google Dev Tools
- experience with Web Performance, in key measures of performance that impacts user perception
- deep knowledge and understanding of HTTP, HTTP2, SSL, CDN’s, web page composition, and performance strategies
- experience in profiling and tuning web services, cloud-environments in containers, i.e., Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate
- work experience with profiling, analyzing, troubleshooting performance issues using APM tools like NewRelic, Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- experience with one or more database technologies like DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, MySQL; including necessary tuning
- Interesting full-time position in a new team and friendly company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Progressive management style
- Individual approach to professional and career growth
- Foreign business trips
- 3 health packages to choose
- Paid vacation and work from home days
- Free lunches, drinks
- No dress-code
- Corporate gifts, celebrations, and fun activities
- Sports activities: Tennis, Soccer