We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
The Network Planning division is a part of the Integrated Operations Control Center and is responsible for proactively managing schedules to maximize network optimization and preparation for a period starting from the Pre-Operations handover up to 72 hours prior to the flight departure. This includes managing and publishing schedules for passenger and freighter flights, as well as coordinating ad-hoc charter requests. Managing ad-hoc changes and optimizing available resources to perform the flights and to achieve a commercial advantage.
- You will support the Network Planning Manager in all aspects of pre-flight operations to ensure schedule integrity and provide key disruption management inputs to the IOCC team;
- You will be supporting and continually monitoring the operations of SmartLynx Airlines flights within the IOCC pre-operations window. Take proactive actions to optimize flight schedules within the IOCC operations window, to - ensure a safe and secure operation;
- Provide solutions to deliver brand continuity and protection, while promoting the most financially beneficial outcome;
- You will monitor airport slot applications and approvals;
- You will participate in collaborative decision-making processes with all stakeholders and provide support to the Manager Pre-Ops, and assist other Controllers;
- You will analyze, evaluate and recommend adjustments of aircraft allocations to ensure schedule integrity and aircraft resource optimization with the objective of maximizing revenue potential and/or minimizing cost impacts;
- Manage and monitor traffic rights and landing/overflight approvals, airport slot applications.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience in a similar position in an airline is essential for this role;
- Flight Dispatch License will be considered as an advantage;
- You should have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You are able to take ownership and solve problems;
- Aviation safety background is essential for this role;
- You should have good English language and communication skills (both verbal and in writing);
- You should possess a willingness to do shift work including nights & weekends.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
*Please note, this work can be performed remotely.