- Работа в Украине
Опыт работы:не требуется
График работы:полный рабочий день
DataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. Companies that create interesting products and services, have complex business processes, and want to outperform their competitors by using various technologies, ask us for help. We help them come up with technologies and build, implement, maintain, and upgrade them.
DataArt's compliance department is looking for process engineers to join the team.
- Documentation management;
- Internal audits;
- Process improvement;
- Responding to external audits;
- Compliance with specific standards and regulations;
- Due diligence activities.
- Support the delivery side in relation to their compliance-related needs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Higher education diploma;
- Good spoken English;
- Experience with supporting management systems compliant with ISO 27001, ISO 9001, or similar;
- Internal auditor certification;
- Experience working in the IT industry;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Experience working in the medical software industry;
- Experience as a lead auditor;
- Experience working in/with western companies;
- Analytical skills.
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.