DataArt’s specialists are helping to develop a data platform for the IoT industry. This platform consists of a data broker and a number of modules integrated into it. When the platform receives data from a device, it processes and transfers it in real time while making necessary operations, such as saving, visualizing etc.
We explored the platform’s features and integrated it into open source tools (Informatica, Elasticsearch, Pentaho etc.). Now our job is to create tools for working with the platform. This is why DataArt is searching for a Python developer to join the team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Python;
- Experience developing distributed applications;
- Knowledge of microservice architecture;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
- Good spoken English.
- Experience working with Node.js (Express.js);
- Solid knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP;
- Experience working with Docker;
- Experience working with AMQP (RabbitMQ);
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git);
- Experience working with CSS frameworks SASS/LESS, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies’ development;
- Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.