Team of UKEESS Software House is currently looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our team for the full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.
About our company:
We are a Ukrainian software company with 15-years developing experience. Our teams are highly motivated programmers, project managers, analysts, and testers. They have strong knowledge and great experience of modern development tools and technologies.
About the Customer and the Project:
Our customer is the world’s largest DNA network from the USA that helps people to find the singular story in their DNA. Also, using this resource and DNA analysis, you can determine your ethnicity, susceptibility to a variety of genetically transmitted diseases, and more.
- You’ll be responsible for manual (partly) and automated testing (mostly) of features across various platforms including mobile, desktop and web
- Own the development and execution of test plans and test cases
- Help develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques
- Create and edit automated test cases
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage and report on test execution progress and results.
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- 2+ years QA experience
- 1+ year QA Automation experience on Java
- Intermediate strong level of English;
- Must have experience implementing test automation frameworks using toolsets including Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Appium, Postman, Appium, etc.
- Load and Performance testing experience with locust or similar
- Be able to build an automation framework from the ground up
- Be able to create and maintain scripts for CI (Smoke Test, Regression Test, Functional, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience with Page Object Model, BDD, TDD, S test frameworks, etc.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Penetration testing experience
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, RDS)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and software development life cycles
What we offer:
- big cloud project and interesting professional challenge
- career growth
- competitive compensation
- friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
- progressive management style
- 3 health packages to choose
- paid vacations and work from home days
- flexible work schedule
- free study and practice of English
- foreign business trips
- free lunches, drinks
- corporate events, meetings, gifts
- professional and personal training, conferences and webinars
- experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- no dress-code
- sports activities: ping-pong, soccer, work-out
If you have all the things that we search for, want to work in a really friendly team with new hot technologies and want to grow like a professional further — send us your CV!
Be sure that you will get feedback from us anyway!