- Работа в Украине
SAP SRM Consultant
Опыт работы:от двух лет
График работы:полный рабочий день
Job location: Poland !!!
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
As part of our Team you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of errors and development of work arounds and permanent solutions
- Implementation of solutions independently
- Performance of feasibility check and cost estimation for change requests
- Implementation of change requests
- Handling of service requests by changing SAP standard customizing
- Keeping ticket up-to-date
- Maintaining documentation - knowledge base
- Performance of regularly support and maintenance tasks
- Performance of standard trainings for key and new users
- Support of interfaces to other modules and (sub-)systems
- Ensuring compliance with internal processes
- Support of go-lives and audit
- Collaboration in projects
- At least 2-3 years of experience on a similar position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or related
- Fluent written and spoken English, German language will be an asset
- Experience in both main-SRM scenarios (classic & extended classic scenario)
- Knowledge of procurement processes: correlation of SRM and ERP-MM; document types and combination of document types
- Ability to read ABAP-Code and to handle minor changes
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
What we offer you
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to broaden your horizon – thanks to an „open door” culture, international teams and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that is as important to you as it is to us, then apply now.
We offer a relocation package, as well as SAP Trainings and Certifications!