This engineer will also have the opportunity to partake in the design, architecture, and development of advanced software solutions, and provide high levels of system support for internal systems, e.g. that support the visualization and analysis of multi-dimensional data that represents the responsiveness of our products. The person will adhere to the organization’s software solutions while following industry best practices surrounding AGILE methodologies. The ideal candidate will be able to interpret and articulate business needs and demonstrate competency in providing business solutions. Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Assess, analyze and identify opportunities to improve the performance of customer-facing web pages. This will include become well versed in the flows and uses of the product, in order to understand the impact of performance on key flows, with the ability to then articulate business impact.
- Engage with teams to address issues, implement best practices, and improve the performance of the site. This involves the development and submission of change requests and mentoring teams in best practices.
- A mentor must be highly competent and confident in order to develop reports and respect in mentoring and training technical leads in teams across all projects of ours customer.
- Design, build, enhance and maintain internal tools using industry-standard technologies.
- Work on AWS technologies such as ECS, Fargate, etc.
- Work with Docker, Jenkins, CDN technologies.
- Write code that follows standards and best practices, especially around performance, stability, and testability Work in a collaborative agile environment (SCRUM)
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in a timely-manner
- BS degree in the relevant area required or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience building scalable web sites
- Experience with React and Angular ecosystem and NodeJS is a big plus
- 2+ years experience deploying applications in a cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- 5+ years experience building RESTful services in a microservices environment
- Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Understanding of CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- Strong command-line experience using remote access Linux
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Experience with WebPageTest or like tools in performing deep analysis and Chrome Dev Tools.
- Knowledge of web protocols
What do we offer our new colleague?
- interesting full-time position in a highly professional team and friendly company
- competitive compensation (also depending on the technical level of the candidate)
- flexible work schedule
- individual approach to a profession
- free English classes (online)
- 3 health packages to choose
- annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration
- lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
After the pandemic in our office you will have:
- modern, comfortable office facilities (a barbecue zone, kitchens, company paid lunches, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
- foreign business trips
- on-site parking lot and charge station for Electric Cars
- corporate gifts, celebrations, and fun activities
- sports activities: ping-pong, soccer, work-out
If you are looking for a position where you can work on a modern project in a big friendly team where you can apply all your skills and grow professionally further — send us your CV and let’s get to know each other! ;)