- Работа в Украине
Senior .NET Developer
Опыт работы:от пяти лет
График работы:полный рабочий день
Itera is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to be a part of distributed SCRUM team. Client is a large European company (one of the largest finance groups in the World) providing a broad range of financial services. Team develops a portal solution for the Nordic market and is located in Norway and Ukraine. Daily communication with Team Leader as well as with other developers/business users and business trips will be an essential part of the working process.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in exciting projects in all phases of the process.
- Development, upgrade and error correction.
- Perform unit testing and contribute in other testing.
- Developing according to specification.
- Responsible for quality in own work.
- Responsible for smaller modules.
- At least 5-year experience within software development
- Deep understanding software product lifecycle, quality assurance approaches
- Experience of work in distributed team/environment
- Experience of direct communication with client
- Experience in working with ASP .NET.MVC
- Knowledge of unit-testing, continuous integration
Is a plus:
- Experience of work accordingly SCRUM methodology
Education & Language:
- Master degree or Bachelor degree from technological university/college.
- English: upper-intermediate/high, both verbal and written.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave (+3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Medical insurance with sport and stomatology programs
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv with excellent office facilities
- Friendly team of high experienced specialists
- Trainings covered by the company