Working for a Point of Sale platform building company, we are looking to expand our team to work on Back of House application suite. A Back of House system (BOH) is responsible for high level management of Point of Sale systems and is not limited to the functionality listed below:
- Payroll Calculations
- Employee Management
- Employees' Schedules Management
We have already built 2 of the modules listed above and looking to make our solution more flexible in terms of how we sell it (by modules) by moving the upcoming modules to Node.js based microservices and leveraging Docker for deployment,
The team now consists of 20 individuals (10 on the Ukrainian side, 10 on the US, 7-hour difference).
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for extending the current solution to leverage:
- Microservices Approach
- Top Notch trending technology
As a part of a Senior team, you will be:
- Extending and integrating existing functionality for a product that is a key part in a larger Point of Sale platform infrastructure including POS, Loyalty, Analytics, Reporting tools and Back of House services;
- Conduct direct communication with client and its team, clarify requirements to find an appropriate solution for each system;
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers;
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary.
— 3+ years of experience with Node.js
— Experience with REST API
— Experience with WebSockets
— At least Intermediate English
— Experience working with IP devices
Подписаться на вакансии: "Senior Node.js Developer в Харькове"
Введите Ваш E-mail