iDalko is a Belgium-based company that formed back in 2011. Initially, we were dealing with the whole range of Atlassian products, providing support to users of various Atlassian tools.
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer to join our team!
- Making documentation attractive to be read
- Planning, organizing, developing, and maintaining all aspects of the content in the type and form that best suits the needs of the target audience
- Cooperation with developers, CEO and BD
- Establishing and monitoring a set of metrics that measure the success of documentation performance
- Excellent English skills
- Bachelor or Master university degree
- At least 3 years of experience in developing documentation for software
- Experience in creating manuals, schemes, diagrams, video documentation, presentations, CSS and HTML
- Basic ability to read and modify code
Exalate (www.exalate.com/) is a scripted environment and you should be able to clearly explain our audience how to achieve/implement use cases
- Proactive, analytical and results driven
- Likes to have the job done with the highest quality
We also kindly request to attach to your CV – portfolio with project samples that showcase your expertise in documentation writing.