What you would be doing:
- By joining this team, you will be identifying weaknesses and inconsistencies at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle and ensuring a positive end user experience.
- Collaborate with DevOps, QA and core internal teams to understand requirements and new features to produce a comprehensive test strategy and test cases.
- Perform all aspects of verification, including functional, regression and system testing.
- Provide support (in the form of monitoring, testing, troubleshooting to DevOps, QA and core internal teams).
- Participate in code reviews, and help diagnose, reproduce, and test fixes.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing functional and non-functional tests.
- Drive quality improvements through automation, metrics, data, and process.
- Become proficient in understanding "the bigger picture" and how different engineering components are linked together.
What we would expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in enterprise application testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and process.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle and QA methodologies
- Intermediary English language skills, with strong communication skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle and quality assurance methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and attention to detail skills
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Will be a plus a diploma/certificate of QA education
- Knowledge of programming languages Java or .Net/C#
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML;
- Knowledge of testing Web services and REST based APIs.
- Ability to work in successful IT company with international team
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- 24/7 Legal support
- English lessons with native speakers
- Modern office in the city center, near the underground
- Bi-weekly team calls and individual 1:1 meetings with your manager
- SMART goals and performance indicators that each team member is evaluated on
- Opportunities for growth and development within the team and AxiomSL
- Townhall team meetings to discuss challenges and success within your role and team
- Metrics to track our work – continuous feedback, clear deadlines, and more…
- Continuous learning and experience in a feedback-oriented environment
- A commitment to staff-care and work life balance