A Marketing Agency located in the USA is looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, performing research and preparing customer spreadsheets. For this role, a reliable Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Google Suite and MS Office suite.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Part Time Position 15-20 hours per week
- Work from home – no office – can work from anywhere
- Must be available for contact during US time zone hours (PST)
- No experience necessary, but preferred
- Pay: depending on experience
The work will include the following tasks:
- Sending outbound emails to customers about products and programs. Redirecting customer inquiries to representatives for follow up.
- Answering/forwarding emails from customers, partners, and vendors.
- Reading through a large body of emails and retrieving/categorizing relevant customer info.
- Placing customer notes in a worksheet.
- Various data-entry projects.
- Perform market research.
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records.
- Address other administrative queries.
The following skills are a must:
- Strong command of English language (must be able to read / write / speak)
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Drive
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills (Skype, email)
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma or higher
Ready to work with us?
APPLY HERE - goo.gl/forms/vB9QG1tbhy2591Fj1
If it looks like there's a potential fit, we will be in touch with you.