Ваш надійний помічник
Требования: Office Manager/ Assistant to the Management BoardPlace of Work: Unifer LLC, Kiev, Ukraine
Our company, and your position:
We offer the unique opportunity to gain working experience in an international, modern, dynamic company with business activities in Germany and the emerging markets of Eastern Europe, mainly Ukraine and Russia. Unifer LLC delivers products and technologies for agriculture, together with professional service, for plant nutrition and plant irrigation.
The offered position is an Office Manager. This is an important role and you will need to be able to do all essential administrative, office management and organizational business tasks. If you are active and are ready to learn, you can get the chance to obtain a career development in a great international team of professionals.
Professional skills and experience:
- Education: higher education or equivalent work experience;
- Professional Experience: Previous office management experience is a plus but not a “must”;
- Fluent German and English, Russian and Ukrainian;
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills;
- Experience of using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and other common use software;
- Knowledge of business etiquette.
Social skills and abilities:
- You are a great communicator and organizer, with an educated behaviour and a high level of cultural and intercultural skills;
- You are responsible, honest and are able to work independent as well as in a team.
- You are goal-oriented and stress-resistant; you are able to work in a disciplined and structured manner.
- You have an analytical set of mind and are able to multitask.
- Last but not least, you are a modern individual with intercultural communication skills. You like working in international teams. You respect other colleagues on an equal basis regardless of their nationality, gender, age, race, culture, sexual orientation, religion, political views or other opinions.
Обязанности: Functions and responsibilities:
- Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate;
- Making appointments and planning the manager’s diaries;
- Coordination of meeting agendas. Organization of meetings with minutes and task completion control;
- Business correspondence with partners, customers and others;
- High quality translations of documents and during conferences, from and into English and German languages (and in case of good knowledge, also Russian or Ukrainian);
- Work with the CRM database;
- Utilize MS Office to create documents and store in appropriate Web-based systems;
- Support the team with various ad hoc projects including printing and binding presentations;
- Organize travel bookings for staff and visitors, as and when required;
- Organizing and maintaining the office systems, purchase of office supplies;
- Prepare, translate and classify invoices and other documents for the accounting dept.
Условия: Salary and working conditions:
- Your starting salary will depend on your education, professional experience and skills.
Still interested in the vacancy? Please send us your application form per e-mail, together with the following components:
Olga Chupryna, Unifer International GmbH (Elmenhorst/Germany), E-mail: отправить резюме, deadline December 30, 2017.
If you would like to know more about our company and the vacancy, do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +49 172 5405605.
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Администратор офис секретарь в Києві"