ABOUT CREATIVE HIRING
We are a national digital advertising and affiliate marketing agency in the United States. We work with blog style websites and information products in different niches of the Health and Wellness industries.
We are currently looking for writers from around the world, to work together and create amazing and valuable content on an ongoing basis: blogs, newsletters, information products, infographics, etc.
Do you consider yourself creative, hard-working, a diligent researcher, with strong attention-to-detail, and able to spot this mestake? If that’s you… keep reading.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Mind-blowing content - create “WOW” content!
- Collaborate with designers, strategists, developers and agency teams to iterate and develop compelling, search optimized content.
- Keyword Research - Develop and expand keyword inventory to provide direction and insight into content development. Develop strategies to broaden keyword relevance and search term matches.
- Manage a target keyword inventory mapped to our essential content and monitor rankings and performance against these keywords.
- Link building - maintain a link building strategy that accrues equity to the appropriate web pages and content experiences, improving their rankings.
- Deliver a weekly/monthly report of SEO performance, and provide executive data as needed.
The ideal writer knows how to distill complex concepts down to simple terms and is very much a self-starter. They can also easily adapt to the company voice and guidelines.
- 2+ years' experience in writing, mainly in the digital space
- 2+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record of optimizing content
- Experience with Wordpress, HTML, Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Experience with mobile, video, and/or social to obtain prominent search rankings for competitive head and long tail keywords (experience at a digital agency preferred).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, third-party keyword research, and other SEO optimization tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics and KPIs.
- Proven research skills and copy editing powerhouse
- Ability to find and turn around assignments at warp speed
- You must be proactive, and not wait around for constant instruction or micro-managing.
IDEAL, BUT NOT MANDATORY:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, PR, Marketing or related field
- Experience writing for health and wellness industry / or a variety of industries
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
- Submit your resume with a cover letter and application here - bit.ly/2EhLaOf
- If you are selected for the interview process, we will be in touch with several skills assessments to further understand your qualifications