- Робота в Україні
IT Manager / System Administrator
Освіта:не має значення
Досвід роботи:від року
Графік роботи:віддалена робота
- 1. Directly in charge of the System Administration Department and all IT work related activities.
- 2. Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
- 3. Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
- 4. Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- 5. Create and verify backups of data.
- 6. Respond to and resolve help desk requests.
- 7. Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- 8. Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes.
- 9. Review application logs.
- 10. Password and identity management.
- 11. Install and test computer-related equipment.
- 12. Daily reports.
- 13. Create SOPs, manuals, policies and more.
- 14. Web Development and Building new web applications.
- 15. Other duties as assigned.
Has knowledge and experience with the following web hosts and applications
Network services in cloud such as Content delivery networks
At least an Associate Degree/ Undergraduate Degree in IT
Industry certifications (MCSE) if any
Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
Effective written and verbal communication skills