Our client manages a social platform where information about meetings is posted. The service allows users to register events. It also integrates with payment systems and calendars. Currently it’s used by more than 13 million people from 200 countries. The company's headquarters is located in New York.
DataArt’s specialists will work on the client's web application. The application will simplify the management of group meetings, the search process, and group merging taking into account the interests of users. The platform will be created using Node.js and React.js.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience working with MySQL;
• Skills working with version control systems (Git);
• Experience working with AWS;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with REST Endpoints;
• Experience working with Python;
• Experience working with React.js.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Middle Node.js Engineer, Social Networking Platform в Харкові"
Введіть Ваш E-mail