- Implement all the bar activities including opening & closing tasks, cleaning, hygiene, maintenance, prepare customers' orders…etc. in line with the quality standards. Coach and supervise the bar trainee.
- Implement the opening process and following the opening procedure to ensure the restaurant readiness to receiving customers.
- Manage items storage, preparation, and inventory management to the bar products in line with the approved supply levels for each shift.
- Be able to manage the bar team to Prepare the drinks and beverages ordered by the customers in timely manner and as per the quality standards.
- Train and develop the bar team on daily basis through kick-off meetings, feedback…etc. to ensure refreshing the information for the employees on daily basis.
- Reduce the bar operational cost by ensuring the minimum spillage levels to ensure proper cost control.
- Order the bar items to ensure proper supply levels of the different menu items.
- Ensure / Execute the hygiene and cleanliness daily routine (opening and closing) in the bar area and the staff.
- Manage the bar closing routine and making sure that all the tasks have been handled properly by the team.
- Ensure the policies and procedures in the bar to ensure compliance with the Brand’s policies and governmental regulations.
- Maintain quality control on the production and service to ensure meeting the brand requirements and positioning in the market.
- Ensure proper hygiene, maintenance, and cleanliness of the bar area.
- Report the bar activities and inventory discrepancies to the bar manager.
Job holder accountabilities are not limited to the above mentioned, the line manager can assign additional responsibilities when required.
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Basic computer skills and POS system
- Arabic (is a perk)
проезд, проживание и питание предоставляет и оплачивает работодатель; оформление документов- за счет работодателя.