ChainBalance is currently seeking for a Database Developer based in Kherson, Ukraine. The successful candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of relational database structures, and practices. The developer will work closely with clients’ representatives to meet project requirements and deadlines. He or She will be responsible for end-user support, defining standards and models for database architectures.
- Design and build database structure explicit to business needs;
- Ensure designs are consistent with overall architecture and the maintainability, reliability and scalability of systems;
- Ensure all projects deliverables meets schedules and deadlines and are in line with the project goals;
- Work with legacy code and troubleshooting;
- Understand and interpret available data, translate requests into analysis criteria;
- Understand basic risk concepts including likelihood and consequences.
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience with database platforms, e.g. SQL Server, MySQL;
- Experience in a production database environment;
- Experience with ETL and / or C# are advantageous;
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-growth environment;
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate complex technical issues into lay language to a non-technical audience;
- Eager to learn and flexible to support different areas of development;
- Good in English verbally and written or willing to take English lessons during office hours.